Refund Policy for Pre-order Battery Products:
1. Pre-order Deposit:
Customers are required to pay a 30% deposit at the time of pre-ordering a battery product. This deposit ensures a reserved unit and allows us to allocate resources for inventory management.
2. Refund Amount:
In the event of a cancellation, customers are eligible for a refund. However, please note that the refund amount will be 90% of the pre-order deposit. The remaining 10% of the deposit is considered a non-refundable loss fee, which covers warehouse stocking costs and the potential loss of other customers due to inventory allocation.
The non-refundable loss fee is necessary due to the operational costs associated with pre-order management. This includes reserving inventory space, allocating resources, and potential lost sales opportunities as a result of holding inventory for a specific customer.
To request a refund, customers must contact our customer service team within the specified cancellation period. The refund will be processed within a reasonable timeframe after deducting the non-refundable loss fee.
Please note that this refund policy is in place to ensure fair and efficient management of pre-order inventory, allowing us to best serve our customers while also accounting for operational costs and potential lost sales opportunities.
If you are not happy with your purchase, we will accept a return of an unused product within 30 days. Once we receive the returned item then give a refund.
- 10% restocking fee will be charged for a refund.
- Return shipping label will be paid for by the buyer.
- 30-day return policy only.
- Use the Original Basengreen.com package boxes.
- Refund handling fee is borne by the buyer.
Please allow 1-2 weeks for your return to be processed.
Before shipping, please contact us to get the return number.
Basengreen.com will not issue refunds for products purchased through other entities, such as distributors or retail partners.
Returned items must be delivered to us unused, in original packaging, and in the condition they were received or may not be eligible for refund or be subject to a restocking fee. We cannot be held responsible for items damaged or lost in the return shipment, therefore we recommend an insured and trackable mail service.
We are unable to issue a refund without an actual receipt of the item(s) or proof of received return delivery.
We aim to accept all returns. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you. All goods will be inspected on return.
Price Protection Policy
At our company, we strive to offer our customers the best value for their money. However, we understand that prices may fluctuate due to market conditions or promotional activities. Therefore, we have implemented a Price Protection Policy to ensure transparency and fairness in our pricing practices.
Under this policy, we do not guarantee price protection for our products. If the price of a purchased product decreases after the purchase, we do not offer refunds or exchanges based on the price difference. It is important to note that this policy applies to all customers, regardless of the purchase date.
In the event that a customer wishes to return or exchange a product, they will be responsible for covering the shipping costs associated with the return or exchange. This ensures that the customer bears the expenses related to the decision to return or exchange the product due to a price drop.
Furthermore, our Price Protection Policy only applies to products that have not been used or tampered with. We cannot accept returns or exchanges for products that have been opened, used, or damaged in any way. This policy is in place to maintain the quality and integrity of our products and to ensure a fair and consistent experience for all customers.
We appreciate your understanding regarding our Price Protection Policy. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team. We are here to assist you and provide the best possible service.
*IF YOUR REFUND IS ALLOWED,YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR UPFRONT PAYMENT WITHIN 15-30 WORKING DAYS.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds and returns.